We constantly update our compendium of knowledge that designers, developers, and content editors should know to fulfill their role. Peruse the resources below, or view a filterable list of accessibility best practices based on role.
Testing & Maintaining Acessibility
- Accessibility Checklist for Content Creators
- Using University Supported Platforms
- Introduction to Testing
- Third Party Reviews
- Testing Procedures and Checklists
- PDF & Documents Best Practices
- Frequently Asked Questions about PDFs
- Acrobat DC: Creating Accessible PDFs
- Advanced Accessible PDFs
Yale also provides access to SensusAccess, a tool for automatically converting files into accessible alternatives. SensusAccess may not work with all files, but can be a useful option to try.