We constantly update our compendium of knowledge that designers, developers, and content editors should know to fulfill their role.
Testing & Maintaining Accessibility
- Accessibility Checklist for Content Creators
- Using University Supported Platforms
- Introduction to Testing
- Easy Checks Protocol
- Evaluating Complex Interactions
- Yale’s WCAG Checklist
- Third Party Reviews
- Testing Procedures and Checklists
- PDF & Documents Best Practices
- Frequently Asked Questions about PDFs
- Acrobat DC: Creating Accessible PDFs
- Advanced Accessible PDFs
Yale also provides access to SensusAccess, a tool for automatically converting files into accessible alternatives. SensusAccess may not work with all files, but can be a useful option to try.