The navigation on the left highlights accessibility training options based on roles and specific needs:
- Accessible Document Training
- Captioning Training
- Developer/Designer Training
- Faculty & Instructional Resources
- Social Media Training
- Web Content Editor Training
- Siteimprove Training
- Digital Accessibility Office Hours
Email email@example.com if you would like to discuss your training and support needs beyond the sessions listed here. Also consider signing up for one of our email distribution lists below.
Email Distribution Lists
General Accessibility Information
Sign up for the digital accessibility email list to receive information about accessibility efforts and opportunities across campus.
Developers and Designers
Under Maintenance / Coming Soon: Sign up to receive email communications about meetings and training offerings related to accessibility, specifically for developers and designers.
Yale ITS offers in-person accessibility training led by members of the Web Technologies team. Sign up for workshops about editing web content and creating accessibility documents on the content editors page. Find out about accessible front end development training on the developers page.
- Wednesday, January 27, from 1:30-2:30 pm via Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/93486655135
- Wednesday, February 17, from 1:30-2:30 pm via Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/93486655135
- Wednesday, March 17, from 1:30-2:30 pm via Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/93486655135
To find out more about the accessibility policy and its implications, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a member of the accessibility team to speak to your group about the policy and its expectations.
Slides from the information session (PowerPoint) (CAS login required). Please do not distribute these slides outside of Yale.