Content Editor Training
Sign up for the digital accessibility email list to receive information about accessibility efforts and opportunities across campus.
Content Editors Workshop
Yale ITS offers in-person workshops to create and maintain accessible digital content. This training is general enough that its principles can work on any website on any platform. Upcoming sessions include:
- Tuesday, August 21 from 1-4pm in 25 Science Park room 321
- Wednesday, September 19 from 1-4pm in 221 Whitney, room LL213
- Friday, October 19 from 9-12am in 25 Science Park room 321
Sign up for the content editor training on Yale TMS. Yale will offer these and trainings on an ongoing basis, and new dates will be put on this page.
YaleSites Accessibility Basics
This class is a condensed version of the content editors workshop and is recommended to anyone who works on a Yale website in some capacity. Basic knowledge of YaleSites content editing is highly recommended before taking this session. It’s 90 minutes and is offered at 221 Whitney on a monthly basis. Available dates and times are listed at the link below.
Document Remediation Workshops
Yale ITS offers in-person workshops to create, remediate, and maintain accessible digital Word documents and pdfs. Upcoming sessions include:
Accessible Word Documents, PowerPoints, and PDFs: Basics
- Wednesday, August 22 from 1-3:00 pm in the Center for Teaching and Learning, room 121
- Thursday, August 30 from 10 am -noon in Cohen Auditorium, Yale Medical School
Accessible PDFs: Advanced
- Thursday, August 23 from 9-10:30 am in 25 Science Park, room 321
Yale will offer these and trainings on an ongoing basis, and new dates will be put on this page.
Many trainings targeted to faculty are nevertheless open for the entire Yale community.
Checkout our Best Practices for Documents page for online resources and tutorials about PDFs and documents.