Happy Global Accessibility Awareness Day!
GAAD Challenge Winners
Today’s GAAD Events
- Teach Access (All day activity) Accessibility Trivia Game for GAAD
- Today’s Challenges, Tomorrow’s Vision (12:00pm) The Paciello Group
- Make Online Training Accessible for Everyone! (12:00pm) Microassist
- CSUSB Global Accessibility Awareness Day (2:00pm and 3:30pm) Virtual student and faculty panels- All sessions on Zoom
- Mobile Assistive Technology Review (2:00pm) by Level Access
- The Second “A” in GAAD (3:00pm) 3PlayMedia
- “How to build accessible Gatsby sites” (4:00pm) by Gatsby
- A11y Chicago Meetup (7:00pm) Invisible Disabilities: A panel discussion
- The Art of Disclosure (8:30pm) Austin Accessibility and Inclusive Design
For a full list of events, and to learn more about GAAD, visit the Global Accessibility Awareness Day Events page.
Connect with us!
We’re always happy to answer questions!
Email the Accessibility Team
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post a question on our #accessibility Slack channel!
Send an email to email@example.com to request access
Download and install the Slack app for your platform:Desktop:* Windows: https://slack.com/downloads/windows* MacOS: https://slack.com/downloads/osx
Or download the app on your mobile phone
- Add the Yale Slack workspace (yale.slack.com)
- Edit your profile
- Start posting!